Rotary Convention 2018, Toronto
There’s a world of opportunity waiting for you at the Rotary convention.
In partnership with Rotary International, the Host Organizing Committee invites you to join us in Toronto, Canada June 23-27 2018. With the spirit of true Canadian hospitality, we wish to help all Ugandan and Rotarians from around the world to experience everything Toronto has to offer.
From your flight ticket, accommodation, meals and tours, contact a travel expert with Let’s Go Travel to start planning your trip.
Start planning your Toronto Rotary Convention trip today, by following the instructions below:
- Choose which flights or flights and accommodation package you prefer.
- Send a copy of the bio data page of your passport to enable a booking to be made.
- A $500 deposit is required to secure the booking. This can be collected if required.
- For ease you can send details via Whatsapp 0712 731 525.
- Visa processing will be done by the persons travelling and not Let’s Go Travel.
- Let’s Go Travel advises that this is done well in advance to avoid cancellation costs that are prevalent in the US market.
- Please advise if you have a frequent flyer number.
- Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements or allergies.
- All costs for travel must be paid in full before 30th April 2018
Call now on +256 712 731525
Our Rotary Convention 2018 Offers
Our specialists provide a unique holiday-planning service. Each specialist is focused on a specific destination so you get the benefit of their knowledge and experience.
Our specialists travel extensively to their destinations – they speak from personal experience. You will have contact with the same specialist throughout the planning process.
Their enthusiasm for the destination will mean they can tailor your trip to your exact preferences. They can ensure you make the most of your time and budget during your trip.
Yes! We welcome the opportunity to speak to our clients face to face. To book an appointment, click here
- Monday – Friday : 9am to 6pm
- Saturday : 9am to 4:30pm
- Saturday Closed
Because all of our trips are tailor-made, you can depart on any date you wish (depending on flights) and for as long as you wish.
The itineraries provided on our website are suggestions only and you can change any aspect to suit your tastes and budget. Your destination specialist will be able to provide advice and answer your questions.
No, our tailor-made trips are arranged on an individual basis. This means you are not tied to the wishes of a group and can arrange your itinerary at your own pace.
If you are interested in a Group Tour, we do offer a range of departures in small groups of up to 16 people.
Many of our clients like the independence that tailor-made travel brings, without the ‘regimentation’ of organised group tours, but with the reassurance of our professional planning and back-up services. For example, if the flight that we’ve booked is delayed, it’s down to us to re-arrange your travel in the country.
When things go wrong, an independent traveller may find themselves putting in a good deal of time re-organising their plans, when they should be enjoying the trip. We also regularly hear from travellers claiming that they can independently organise the same trip for a lower price. Almost invariably it is not ‘like for like’ and they may find they incur much more expense during their travels.